eNETDNC is an Ethernet based CNC data management system that provides flexible, secure, reliable and cost effective data management, by allowing the user to connect CNC machine controls using an existing computer network. eNETDNC has been providing machine networking and DNC solutions for over 20 years!
eNETDN provides both wired and wireless Ethernet based CNC file management solutions. As the use of CNC technology in machining has grown drastically, production managers have found themselves burdened with managing multiple machines and program revisions. Providing a single source for storing all files that is accessible from all CNC machines as well as the front office reduces set-up time and ensures documentation is always up-to-date. Software features tapered access, allowing operators to log-in and access programs on the machine, while still protecting files from unauthorized editing. If a file is modified, it is saved as a new revision, guarding against unintended edits. An easy compare feature allows engineers to view the program revisions side by side for instant analysis.
In addition to file management, eNETDNC systems are equipped with a file editor complete with 2-D and 3-D backplotting capabilities. This user friendly editor allows engineers to pinpoint any machining issues by graphically representing the tool path.
The eNETDN networking systems are designed for maximum compatibility to existing networking infrastructure and are very user friendly. Software can be designed to work on existing networks, or we can provide the industrial grade hardware needed to establish or expand a network. Everything is connected through CAT-5 cabling and/or a standard 802.11 Ethernet signal. All hardware includes high-voltage surge protectors to protect expensive machinery.
- Supports all CNC machine control types
including proprietary Mazatrol format.
- System can be expanded to support an unlimited
number of machines.
- The powerful standard system can be expanded
to include Data Collection, Machine Monitoring,
WebAccess and Wireless applications.
- Able to drip/spoon feed multiple CNC machines
- Machine configuration allows for operator
feedback messaging system.
- Able to connect to multiple types of CNC/
NC machines ports - we can even add BTR’s,
- eHubs provide for secure network access, by
only allowing access to specified directories.
- Original CNC files cannot be overwritten or
deleted from shop floor access points.
- All operator-generated programming suggestions
are stored for review and possible
- Our automated file compare feature reviews
uploaded programs, highlights any changes and optionally, notifies you by email. Network
access allows for back-up of all CNC
files to the server.
- Based on Standard 802.11 Ethernet.
- Plant-wide Accessibility.
- Tapered User Access Capabilities.
- Real-Time Monitoring.
- Automated Notification/Alert System CNC File.
- Editor with Revision Protection.
- Network File Back-Up Capabilities.
- Compatible with All Brands of CNC Machinery.
- Compatible with Standard Network Security.
- Software can be executed from any workstation
- Runs on any Windows® platform.
- Industrial grade hardware and reliable software
ensure data quality is preserved.
- Includes built-in surge protection on all hardware.
- Uses standard CAT5 cabling.
- All hardware and software is designed and
manufactured in the USA.
- Operators can upload and download CNCprograms
without leaving their machine or calling
- Enhances shop productivity by reducing machine
- System design requires minimal hardware
- User-friendly software reduces the cost of
system administration and support.
- Increased Production Efficiency.
- Data Acquisition on Machine Status.
- Operator Accountability.
- Revision Tracking for QMS Compliance.
With eNETDNC, having a PC on the shop floor is usually
not recommended, but in some circumstances, it may
be necessary to have one there. That is where eNetShell
come in. eNetShell works with eNETDNC to allow the
machine operator to set the status of the CNC machine,
see the current status of the CNC, and Send and Receive
CNC Programs to your CNC Machine. All the settings
come straight from the eNETDNC computer. As you
make changes to your eNETDNC software, they automatically
update at the computer running eNetShell.
Another feature of eNetShell is that you can launch default
applications that are setup on our menu. Using file
viewers, CAD viewers or other programs you can access
Setup Sheets, Inspection Sheets, Prints or Documents
that you would like Operators or Setup people to have
Normally, eNetShell is operated by using a touch screen
monitor and computer located by the CNC machine. This
allows the operator to easily select his current status,
download or upload and view documents simply by
touching the screen.
eNetShell can be added where needed but you can still
have the flexibility to have some CNC’s directly wired or
wireless to eNETDNC. Talk with a eNETDNC representative
today to find your best configuration of eNETDNC
- Edit multiple CNC files simultaneously.
- The Smart File Compare feature highlights file changes for
- Editor allows up to three axes to be rotated simultaneously.
- Mass Modify any G code value throughout the CNC file.
- Multi-color G code display enhances editing feature.
- Programmer is able to expand or compress files for viewing
- Calculates cycle times of original and modified files to evaluate
- Math utilities such as right angle trig and bolt circle calculators.