The eNETDNC wireless solution is based on the
standard 802.11* wireless Ethernet and can be
configured to work with an existing wireless network or
as a stand-alone system. The wireless system is flexible;
it can be configured to include all of the CNC machines
or used in combination with a wired eNETDNC installation.
In today’s lean manufacturing environment,
machine tools are more mobile than they have been in
the past. The wireless solution allows manufacturing flexibility
without compromising system reliability.
The eNETDNC wireless DNC solution also supports the
Machine Monitoring and Data Collection features of the
standard wired system. The eNETDNC family of products
focuses on providing flexible, secure, reliable and costeffective
solutions to the manufacturing community.
The wireless product was designed and manufactured to
provide the kind of outstanding performance our customers
expect from our products.
eWireless Unit Mounted on a
CNC Machine Control
The convenience of wireless technology
without compromising reliability
- No need to string wires.
- Move machines without moving cables.
- No issues with shop interference or noise.
- Remote access from machine control.
- Encrypted for security.
- Built-in verification for insured data integrity.
Able to drip/spoon
feed multiple CNC
Runs on any current Windows platform.
- Based on Standard 802.11 Ethernet.
- Plant-wide Accessibility.
- Tapered User Access Capabilities.
- Real-Time Monitoring.
- Automated Notification/Alert System CNC File.
- Editor with Revision Protection.
- Network File Back-Up Capabilities.
- Compatible with All Brands of CNC Machinery.
- Compatible with Standard Network Security.